After enabling the publication of over 25,000 press releases and the creation of 15,000 press rooms, we are very happy to unveil the complete overhaul of PressKing today.
A little more than two years have passed since our launch. Our goal hasn’t changed: to become the “first media relations agency online.” Thanks to our new version, available starting today, we offer you the simplicity and flexibility of an online service with the advantages of a traditional PR agency. PressKing has also become:
- More powerful, via our new database: the golden ticket of every PR agency is their contact book. Now, you too have access to our improved database, containing 490,000 journalists and bloggers from 181 countries, 205,000 more than our previous version. This database is updated daily.
- More simple, via a new press release delivery model: our press release model, which up until now was based on the purchase of credits (1 credit = 1 email sent), could lead one to believe that the success of a press campaign is directly linked to the number of releases sent. This is…wrong. Just one press release sent to a relevant journalist is worth all the emails in the world. This is why today we have completely transformed our sending model. Now, all you have to do is select one or more countries and subcategories of journalists to configure the sending of your press release. That’s it! We will take care of the rest :)
- More comprehensible, via the deletion of credits: We have also changed our rates to satisfy both the startup who wants to send a single press release, as well as established businesses looking to create online press rooms and send releases on a regular basis. Now, the occasional user can opt to pay per release, while others hoping to subscribe in the long-term can benefit from additional services and reduced rates for the distribution of press releases.
- More results-driven, via new features: we have improved the distribution report to allow you to easily interact with the journalists who read your press release. You are subscribed to PressKing? You also benefit from the new dedicated press rooms, which are externalizable and completely customizable.
- More enjoyable to use, via a completely redesigned interface: Our totally new design is simpler, more efficient, more “current,” and is now accessible online. We hope you will find that our new home page “jumps off the screen” at you.
The creation and distribution of a press release, analyzing the success of the distribution, building relationships with journalists, creating a press room…The building blocks of a PR agency are now firmly embedded in the DNA of PressKing. But to go further, we are also announcing today that over the next few months, we will you bring new value-added services: assistance in drafting your press releases, help to more easily reach web ” influencers,” and more.
We sincerely hope that this new version of PressKing will measure up to all of your expectations. Don’t hesitate to send your questions or comments to contact@PressKing.com.